sábado, 30 de octubre de 2010

The End / Fin

Well, the truth is.. I'm a little bit tired and I think that I can not load information anymore because I have another things to do. I love Tokio Hotel! the point is, I leave this blog only by me, not by Tokio Hotel, I mean, Tokio Hotel is my life but I am not the correct person to have this blog and upgrade it all the time.
So, thanks to all the people that always were seeing my blog :)

If you want to talk to me or you are interestead in some very very special informations of Tokio Hotel, like his visit to Latinoamerica and more things, you can follow me on Twitter, almost all the time I am there jaghaj xD, and in my twitter profile you can find my facebook profile, so can you add me, no problem :)

Küsses and thank you so much

Camiila :)


Bueno la cosa es que ya no puedo seguir actualizando este blog, por que hago otras cosas & estoy un poco cansada. Aparte, prefiero dejarlo ahora ya que más adelante el tiempo me faltará. Yo amooooo a Tokio Hotel, son mi vida, asi que, dejo este blog no por ellos, si no por mí :)
Solo quiero darle las gracias a todos los que vieron mi blog alguna vez o los que siempre lo veían.

Y si quieren saber cosas como cuando Tokio Hotel esté en Latinoamerica y otras cosas que son asi, muy myy muuuy importantes, me puedes seguir en Twitter, casi siempre estoy ahí & tweeteo todo lo importante de TH :3 xD también ahí está mi perfil de face, si quieren agregan no hay problema :)

Chaao... :)

Camiilaa.-

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Crea tu Foto :)